Tuesday 5 September 2017

And all that remains is my favorite bed!

So it has been a while, and I had so many adventures of the years I just got too busy to share.

We left England a few years ago  and moved back to California. Mom and Dad gave me and my sisters the best gifts ever... our own house with a giant yard! I had a few friend-enemy squirrels. The smelly skunk pack. Lots of birds to watch (chase when Mom wasn't looking). Plus my own munchies that Mom planted with stuff she used to cook with. Dad banned tomatoes after my sisters and I kept taking the tomatoes into the house and playing with them.



I think we are moving. Over the last week we had lots of people come by and leave with my couch, my chair, my big beds. We even got to go to Grandma's house several times with more stuff. I love adventures, just as long as it is not my sisters and myself all sitting on Mom's lap during the car ride.

Yeah, we must be moving, I don't have my TV to watch when the parents leave. Mom no longer has her spot to work on the deck while I enjoyed the sun and took a nap. Even morning breakfast time has a plastic spoon instead of Dad grabbing the Spork of Destiny.  At least we can all sit with Dad as he stares at the big trees that I make sure get marked every day.

I don't know where this new adventure is going to take us. At least I still have my bean bag bed. (It was Mom's. When we moved here she used that as a seat after injuring her back, now it is all mine!) :-)

Here's to our next adventure! Woof to everyone.
Gimli 🐾🐾🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment